ZHIYUN REMOTE CONTROL FOLLOW FOCUS FOR CRANE 2
Wireless remote control for Zhiyun Crane 2, with up to 10 meter range thanks to 2.4 GHz Bluetooth technology. The remote control allows you to wirelessly change focus and camera settings, control the stabilizer and fine-tune its movements. It can be mounted on the special double handle for Crane 2 (Item No. 109054) or on a Zhiyun Telescopic Monopod (Item No. 109454) via included brackets and extension rod.
Also contains a built-in motion sensor that allows you to control the stabilizer by tilting the remote control in different directions.
Complete control panel
The remote is equipped with a large and comfortable focus wheel with a luminous ring for ease of use in darkness, plus a complete control panel with an OLED display.
The control panel includes a dedicated recording button, a joystick with excellent thumb grip, a multi-way button for navigating menus, and buttons for managing other features of Crane 2.
A built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours of operation. A Micro USB port is used for charging and firmware updates.
Note: The built-in Follow Focus feature in Crane 2 currently only works with certain Canon models (for example Canon EOS 5D Mk III and 5D Mk IV). To use Follow Focus with other camera models or brands you must add the Zhiyun Mechanical Follow Focus for Crane 2 (Article number 109488).
- Wireless remote control for Zhiyun Crane 2 and connected camera
- Built-in motion sensor for controlling movements of the stabilizer
- Up to 10m range with Bluetooth
- OLED display with battery status, gimbal mode etc.
- Follow Focus wheel with luminous ring
- Complete control panel with joystick, multi-way button, etc.
- Can be mounted on Zhiyun double handle or monopod
- Micro USB port for battery charging and firmware updates