SLIDEKAMERA BULL HEAD 2D REMOTE CONTROLLED HEAD
In response to filmmakers' demands, we've created BULL HEAD - a heavy duty remote head.
Thanks to its uniquely rigid construction, BULL HEAD can easily carry cameras up to 8kg, providing smooth motion, without any vibrations or jerks.
BULL HEAD is perfect for any application that requires precise movement: live action, timelapse, stop motion or VFX shots.
Its reinforced construction and perfectly crafted machinery make BULL HEAD extremely precise. It's ideal for creating special effects where repetitive and accurate movement is essential.
Warm gears based mechanism guarantees precision of control and safety of your gear, as it works as a brake during power loss.
BULL HEAD is versatile. It can be used as a standalone device, mounted on a tripod or any other support. But in motion it shows its best.
BULL HEAD works perfectly as a remote head for cranes and sliders. Together with ATLAS MODULAR SLIDER, it creates an integrated 3D motion control system.
BULL HEAD’s versatility allows to mount it any way you like - vertically, horizontally, or upside down. You can mount your camera close to the floor or to the ceiling.
BULL HEAD with ATLAS MODULAR SLIDER creates a perfect motion control system for your studio or stage.
Basic features of the AION 2D Controller:
- intuitive control of the two axes X and Y with joystick,
- speed of rotation proportional to joystick swing,
- two methods of joystick work - LENEAR and LOGARITHMIC,
- INVERT - change the direction of rotation for each axis separately,
- knobs SPEED and DAMPING,
- calibration of each axis,
- 3 memory banks to store and playback motion trajectory,
- playback the saved trajectory in LOOP,
- playback the recorded motion from the saved starting point.