SONY PXW-FS5 CAMCORDER (Pris gældende til d. 6/12-2019)
A handheld camera should be able to get you into tight places. To work in your lap. To move with the talent. To shoot high and low angles with equal agility. And a handheld camera should function beautifully against your chest, comfortably steadied by your right hand with all the controls at your fingertips. Sony’s extraordinary PXW-FS5 does all of this, and more.
- Ultimate mobility: The FS5 is a radical re-imagining of the FS7 for unsurpassed on the go shooting in the most demanding of conditions. With a body-only weight less than half the FS7 at 1lb 13.2oz, you can shoot almost anywhere.Handheld operation is simply exceptional as the superbly balanced chassis is easily configured to shoot from high to low angles thanks to a flexible, rotatable grip and a LCD viewfinder that can be mounted in no less than nine locations. And as you’d expect from Sony, to provide complete control over lighting in fast moving situations, we invented the first built-in Variable ND Filter for a Super 35mm camcorder.
- Adaptable design: When you’re in the field, you don’t want to lose time or miss any opportunity. The FS5 allows you to quickly add or remove components such as the grip and LCD viewfinder without special tools, while standard ¼-inch screw holes support mounting on a drone, gimbal or in a underwater housing.
- α mount flexibility: Sony’s α mount lens system offers unsurpassed compatibility with both Sony and third-party lenses. The FS5’s E-mount can take Cinema lenses and SLR lenses with a third party adaptor, as well as Sony’s E-mount and A-mount lenses. So whether buying new lenses, or making use of lenses you’ve already purchased, the FS5 makes it easy. You can also purchase the FS5 on its own (PXW-FS5) or with lens (PXW-FS5K). Weighing only 15oz, the SELP18105G is an ideal partner for the FS5 delivering stunning imagery with a 6x power zoom which is easily adjusted by a zoom lever on the camera’s grip and handle. Maximum aperture is a constant F4 from 18mm to 105mm, with excellent resolution and contrast throughout. A lever and ring on the lens barrel allow zoom speed to be freely adjusted as required while maintaining a sure, stable grip. SELP18105G is supplied as standard with PXW-FS5K.
- Handheld 4K at 100Mbps: When quality is everything, make the most of the FS5’s Super35 Exmor sensor and shoot 100Mbps QFHD (3840 x 2160) using Sony's advanced XAVC (Long GOP) recording system. In the future, there will even be the option to record RAW externally (details to be announced). If you need a fast turnaround, switch to Full-HD (1920x1080) recording at up to 60p XAVC 10bit 4:2:2 50Mbps. The FS5 has the flexibility to suit how you need to work, today and tomorrow.
- 240fps slow motion: High Frame Rate shots can turn everyday actions into slow-motion ballet and the FS5 delivers a stunning 240 frames per second (fps) in Full HD XAVC 10bit 4:2:2. If your project plays at the cinematic 24p, you get beautiful 10x Super Slow Motion. There's no sacrifice in bit depth and no "windowing" of the sensor. So there's no crop factor, no loss in angle of view. Please refer to camera specifications for more information.