BLUESHAPE BV180 TWO 180WH LI-ION BATTERY, WIFI SYSTEM
Medium sized Extreme Hi-Capacity pack, Wi-Fi enabled, with a rock solid construction incorporating 2x D-Tap connectors enabled for charging, ideal for light video application
This moderately compact battery pack has an extremly high energy density, the the biggest in his size in terms of weight and volume, making this V-Mount battery at the top of its category . The new and superior “Nickel-based” Li-Ion chemistry provides superior and long lasting electrochemical performances. Although much more compact than its bigger brothers, its capacity is good to sustain a long runtime with any camera, including power hungry HD equipment. It has no problem discharging up to 9A continuously without overheating or suffering performance losses, and is best suited for applications needing a good compromise between runtime and reduce dimensions.
- GRANITE LINK, Wi-Fi enabled remote control
- 2 Auxiliary D-Taps (nominal 14.8V) provide max 5A with independent overload protection. Left hand side D-Tap with independent overload protection. Right hand side D-Tap is direct and can be used as a charging inlet
- GRANITE construction, robust, shockproof and IP54 certified
- Enhanced contact protection for safer air transport
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Voltage range: 10.8V ~ 16.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 12.0Ah, 180Wh
- Max. discharge current: 9A
- Medium size and lightweight
- Size: 171 x 95 x 53mm (6.73" x 3.74" x 2.08")
- Weight: 1.19Kg (2.62lbs)BLUESHAPE is upgrading the GRANITE line-up, proudly introducing GRANITE TWO - the new series of battery packs featuring the innovative and handy Wi-Fi connectivity.
Featuring a 5 LED precise gauge for accurate capacity display integrated with state-of-the-art battery safety, balancing and monitoring technology and also providing digital communication with enabled devices. Furthermore, this battery provides 2 additional power outlets through D-Tap sockets conveniently located on the battery sides. These are electronically and independently protected against shorts and overload so as not to compromise the battery's main supply and provide power up to 5A. They can be conveniently used to power devices working at 14.8V nominal, or even USB powered gadgets and chargers through the PT-USB adapter.