RYCOTE INVISION INV-4 MIC SHOCK MOUNT
Suitable for compact mics such as the Schoeps CCM series and miniature shotgun mics such as the AKG C747. The 9.5mm Lyre clips feature a reducing sleeve which grips the connector and the cable, leaving the body of the microphone free to be completely covered by a foam.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from camera noise compared to other on-camera microphone mounts
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
Part of the larger InVision range of noise-reducing microphone shock-mounts, Rycote's InVision Broadcast, are designed for discreet, low-profile on-camera use in broadcast studio environments where windshielding is not required.
The InVision Broadcast mounts feature Rycote's latest Lyre suspension systems to offer broadcast professionals the cleanest possible sound, free from unwanted cable or stand-borne noise. They may be used with microphones mounted on desks, stands or boom poles, or suspended mics.
Suitable for mics including the AKG C747, Sennheiser ME36 and Audio-Technica AT853a, AT831b, and AT803b.
- 2 x 9.5mm clips with Standard (70mm wide) Lyre, and a reducing sleeve
- Standard bar with 25mm (1") centres
- Sleeve clips onto the microphone connector and the cable, leaving the microphone casing free to be fitted with a foam windscreen if required
An InVision set contains two Lyre, an appropriate length mounting bar, and in some cases, a reducing sleeve (InVision INV-4). The Lyre suspension webs of our InVision come in two sizes: - InVision Lyre width: 43 mm - Standard Lyre width: 70 mm Mounting bars come in two sizes: - Standard length: 25 mm - Large length: 70 mm The reducing sleeve allows for smaller microphones (e.g. Schoeps CCM series) to be held by the Lyre.